Thursday, December 10, 2009

I’m done!!!!!!! …with finals that is

Hello all!

I AM DONE WITH FINALS and it feels so goooooood! Here is my Facebook status in regards to my final:

Brittany Nicole Rinker I didn't kill it, show it who is boss, or make it my bitch. My final and I became friends in our one hour of knowing each other and I think I would rate our friendship a B.
3 minutes ago • Comment •LikeUnlike


Don’t you just love how when finals time rolls around you use Facebook to document every move you make. For example “I’m studying in the library...someone please come shoot me” or “Facebook is bad for you when you need to study. I can’t stop procrastinating!” Or if you’re not much of a status updater you enjoy joining extremely funny and witty groups that have to do with finals. For example “F.I.N.A.L.S (Fuck I Never Actually Learned Shit) or “You know you’re in college when…”

Here are some of my updates from this week of hell:


All in all I think I did a good job. I expect a lot of Bs this quarter which in college is AWESOME! I’m really pleased with how I did this quarter especially with my rare case of Chileitis or as some call it Chile fever!

What’s next?
My mom is coming down tomorrow and I’m moving to good ol’ NorCal! Well for like one day and then it’s off to the Dominican Republic. Now that finals are over I can actually get excited!! I’m leaving Monday the 14th at 6AM which really means Sunday the 13th at like 1AM… boooooooo! Oh well. I’ll be sure to wear something really summery in the airport and snicker with my mom at all the bundled up Christmas vacation travelers heading to their boring old hometowns. Muahahah.

On a side note back to the topic of finals; after finishing the test and leaving a detailed and thorough message on my mom’s cell phone about how well I did I immediately cut my hand on my bike. I guess we just can’t have it all....

Here is a pic of my boo boo. Owie.




Chile update: problems with my visa (the damn FBI not sending back my clearance) have left me to get my visa in Chile. I’m sure the process will be just as long and tedious but at least now I can relax a bit.

Bye bye for now! Next update: Dominican Republic!

1 comment:

  1. Él es mi amigo Johann Aldave!!
    JuasJuasJuas!!!
    Facebook es el enemigo número uno de los exámenes.

    No olvides leer
    http://achoteadasaprendi.blogspot.com

    Cariños peruanos.

    ReplyDelete